Things that happened this week:
- I phone 6 that was 2 weeks old got water damaged and died in an Otterbox case certified to endure up to 6ft underwater.
- Became the proud parent of new dumb phone that does call and text only. Goodbye data.
- Built the first story of a house in Saint Paul with five 20-person crews of Sunrise bankers.
- Moved all my belongings to my room to keep them safe from dangerously klepto roommate.
- Seeing a boy///being a girl.
- Decided to stay in Minne-hopeless, dear old town.
- Hello, world! Now to recharge and sit by the lake and try and find my hammock and make a beautiful zine about water.
- Thankful for friends and family who support me in the challenging weeks where I wonder if my life looks as messy as it feels.